Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Old School Christmas


Of all the toys this year, the most played with on this Christmas Day have been marbles, the game Connect Four, a bug box and bug vacuum, sold separately, and a miniature bowling set. Never one to play marbles, I am not very good, although I am at a slight disadvantage since my opponent shoots from a couple of inches from the marbles and has the biggest shooter. I have been told to shoot just like I am, but aim at the marbles. I also learned that I am a big old fat man so I do not have to get up to get my marbles, he will do it or me. So considerate! Oh, and one more thing, the game was made in the USA! Now that is old school! I did win a game of Connect Four last night and still feel pretty good about that. The bug box has been filled with water. We did suck up a spider in the bug vacuum but it apparently died during the process. I am pretty sure it tried to climb out of the vacuum but it was dead by the time we got it to the box. We put it in the box anyway. We do have an unwanted fly in the house but we have been unable to catch it but we will continue to try. Not sure why we have a fly in the house in December. The real fun begins when we send for the free tadpole to keep in the box. Updates on that coming in the future. I have eaten a lot of green M&Ms today. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment